March 11-12, 2022 | Indianapolis, Indiana
Hear the stories.
Imagine the impact.
Join the work.
Learn more about missions in and through the marketplaces of unreached communities around the world —how MDE is involved in this movement and how you can be involved too.
Friday, March 11
- Informal Café & Stories
- Keynote by Mark Canada & Member Story
Saturday, March 12
8:30am - 12:00pm
- General Session & Member Story
- Morning Breakout Sessions
- Catered Box Lunch
- Afternoon Breakout Sessions (optional)
Saturday Morning Breakout Sessions
Each participant will be able to attend up to two sessions.
- How Churches Can Be Involved
- MDE Stories and More
- How to be a Marketplace Impact Volunteer
- A Theology of Marketplace Missions
Saturday Afternoon Breakout Sessions (optional)
- Volunteers: Team Managers, Mentors, Faculty of Advisors