By whatever name or initials, this segment of the missions world is getting a lot of play… and for good reason. BAM ventures:
- Allow believers to engage communities where “religious workers” are either not allowed or are not accepted.
- Provide avenues for natural relationships to develop and for faith to be both lived out and explained in real-life situations.
- Increase the number of those involved in cross-cultural disciple-making and church planting by encouraging entrepreneurs and business people to engage.
- Provide a model of compassion and care -- meeting multiple needs in an unreached community.
- Provide a reproducible financial support system for individuals in the community and for those engaging the community.
While God has been using business people as his ambassadors since the initial diaspora, he is causing his church to refocus on getting business people to go as his ambassadors to the unreached. If you have a desire to launch a business and a desire to do so in an unreached community so that the community may be transformed by and through the power of Jesus Christ, MDE can help you. We are looking for entrepreneurs who can create profitable, sustainable businesses and who are willing to form or participate in a team committed to making disciples and planting churches (in a contextually appropriate way).
If you are interested in discussing how we can partner together to move your vision forward, please complete the form below (to give us a general understanding of your idea and needs). One of our BAM coordinators will get back to you soon to discuss the possibility of working together.
If you are interested in helping a BAM venture, send us the following information and an MDE BAM coordinator will get back to you soon.