At our core, we are a service organization. We provide services to believers seeking to make money and make disciples in the marketplaces of unreached communities around the world. We connect Christ-followers to resources that help them build authentic, caring relationships with people who need to experience the love and hear the message of Jesus. We deliver those support services on three fronts—business, missional, and personal.
MDE Provides or Helps You Find
- Business/employment/development opportunities in unreached communities
- Advice from knowledgable, passionate, experienced experts from multiple disciplines
- Networking opportunities
- Accounting support/systems
- Capital/fundraising advice
- Business plan development
- Operational structures
- Personal assessment
- Personal encouragement/care support
- Coordination/logistical support
- Sense of mission/team
- Security and crisis support
- Mobilization/teaming support
- Ministry plan development
- Cross-cultural adaptation
- Language learning
- Church planting strategies
- Evangelism and discipleship
- Spiritual formation
- Biblical knowledge
We deliver those services through fellow believers who have skills and experience in those areas. We have accountants who provide accounting advice. We have marketing people who help our members develop marketing plans. We have graphic designers who create logos for our members’ businesses. We have mature believers who come alongside and listen and encourage and exhort and love our members.
Disciple-Making Employment (DME)
Work as an employee of an international company or a local business in an unreached community.
Business as Mission (BAM)
Form and run a self-sustaining, profitable business in an unreached community.