Join MDE to begin to prepare for the journey to working abroad in an unreached community.
Your MDE mentor will assist you to develop a plan as you explore opportunities and prepare for your future.
- Students are considered to be those in a full-time undergraduate or graduate program
- Students qualify for the student membership rate until the date of graduation or when they discontinue full-time studies
- Development: Individual Development Plan assessment
- Mentoring: Dedicated mentor who is trained and focused on your development in the areas of personal wellness, self-awareness, spiritual formation, intentionality in discipleship and professional skills
- Support: Access to our network and connections to job opportunities, internships, and missional efforts around the world so you can network and prepare to visit those areas
- Resources: Training material recommendations for personal development from culture and language to discipleship training abroad
- Dedicated mentor
- Discipleship and missional preparedness training
- Connections and resources for overseas experience development
Why the fee?
MDE is a service organization, meaning we provide these services for a fee. The student fee is only $25 per month, compared to the $50 per month for regular membership. This minimal fee allows us to retain full-time staff for the continued development of Disciple-Making Employees (DMEs), mentors, building networks and the tools needed to provide support to members while abroad.
The application process includes:
- Paying a $5 processing fee,
- Submitting a completed application,
- Including 4 references, and
- A current resume.
Click on the button below to start the process!
If you have any questions or run into issues with the payment or application form, email us at email@example.com.