1. In the plenary and verbal inspiration and inerrancy of the Bible as originally given; that it is the only infallible Word of God and the supreme and final authority in all matters of faith and conduct;
2. That there is only one true God, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
3. In Jesus Christ, God the Son, the world’s only Savior; in His preincarnation, virgin birth, sinless life, vicarious death, burial, bodily resurrection, and in His personal, visible return to earth;
4. In God the Holy Spirit, who convicts the world of sin, regenerates, indwells, and empowers the believer;
5. That all people are sinful and lost and can be saved only by grace through faith in the shed blood of Christ;
6. In the resurrection of the dead, the believer to life everlasting and the unbeliever to eternal condemnation;
7. That the church is the body of Jesus Christ, for which He will return, consisting of all who have accepted the redemption provided by Him;
8. That the presence of Jesus Christ by the Holy Spirit in the believer will result in a life of holiness and a walk of obedience to the will of God.